Have you applied for an SBI credit card? Then, different methods are available to you. If you would like to check the status of your SBI credit card check online, you can do so by going to the official online website and entering the reference ID online at apply.sbi.co.in. In addition, you can call SBI Customer Care Toll Free Number for more information.
State Bank of India offers comprehensive credit cards that fit your lifestyle according to your income and status. You can select different types of credit cards like Savings, Just Click, SBI Prime, Platinum, Elite, Signature, Travel, etc. The bank has given you several cards in the city and branch near you.
If you have applied for any of the above SBI credit cards, it is very important to get them as soon as possible. See below to know the latest status and apply of your next credit card.
How To Check SBI Credit Card Status?
This process of checking the status of your SBI credit card is very easy and does not require much effort. If you are aware of this astonishing fact that you can easily find your SBI credit card status by just clicking, we are here for you. We’ve prepared a detailed guide for that. Follow the link below.
Important note to remember: It usually takes 20 to 25 days for the bank to allocate your credit card and approve the limit there. Therefore, we do not recommend that you check the status only on the second or third day after you apply. Please wait for the official message about your application process.
Check SBI Credit Card Status Online SBI.co.in
Finding the status of an SBI credit card has never been easier. Basically, there are various methods by which a person can examine a situation. But we suggest two methods, such as a card reference ID or mobile number that you provide in the application form.
Check SBI Credit Card Status with Reference ID, Mobile Number
You have received a reference ID on your mobile number when applying. Use this reference ID according to the following steps:
- Click here to go to the official website link.
- Click the “Credit Card” radio button from the Available Products button.
- Enter your “Reference ID” and “Mobile Number” in the fields provided.
- Click on the track to get the update.
Check SBI Credit Card Status Application Number without Reference ID
If you do not receive the reference ID, you have the option of tracking without the application number and reference ID. Follow the steps below.
- Visit the official website by visiting www.sbicard.com.
- Click “Reclaim Application”. SBI Credit Card status
- Enter your “Date of Birth” in DD / MMM / YYY format.
- You will also need to enter your “Permanent Account Number” (PAN).
- Click the “Recover Over” button.
You can also click on the SBI credit card toll free number to get your status update.
Track SBI Credit Card Status at Toll Free Number
Dial the customer care toll free number below from the registered mobile number:
- Call toll-free number 1860-180-1290.
- Dial + 39-02-02-02 and enter the city code of the region where the SBI branch is located.
- Dial 1800-180-1295 toll free number for SBI Railway Credit Card Department.
- For a railway credit card, dial + 39-02-12-12 and enter the city code.
To know more about SBI Customer Service Centers, visit the official website at apply.sbi.co.in
You should apply SBI credit card for attractive .forms, rewards, cash back, discounts and many more. Most travel sites and touring agencies are offering good discounts to SBI credit card holders. All users are requested not to provide any confidential details like mobile number, OTP, PAN card number, reference ID, credit card number, CVV number etc. We are not legally responsible in this regard.