How To SBI ATM Card to ATM Card Money Transfer – If you have online banking then you can easily transfer funds to anyone sitting in the house. However, anyone who wants to transfer funds to Online Banking, should include Bank Account details as a Beneficiary in your Bank A / c and if the Bank Account is not added as Beneficiary then you should first It will have to be activated by Adding as a beneficiary and after the Bank approves the Beneficiary, you can send payment.
Normally, adding Account as Beneficiary can take up to 4 to 24 Hours to activate it. If you have to transfer funds to someone immediately, what will you do?
In this situation, you have two options:
1. Fill a fund directly into the bank and deposit it directly into the Beneficiary’s Bank Account.
2. Transfer ATM Card to ATM Card Fund through ATM Machine.
In this post we are going to tell you how to transfer money ATM Card to ATM Card from ATM Machine from SBI Bank, because the process of Card to Card Fund Transfer is different in different banks’ ATM machines. But in most banks’ ATM machines, the method of Card to Card Fund Transfer is almost the same as with some very small Changes.
How to transfer money from SBI ATM Card to SBI ATM Card
Please follow the below mentioned simple steps for transferring money from one SBI ATM debit card to another SBI ATM debit card:
Also Read: How to Block SBI ATM Card?
1. First go to your ATM booth and swipe your card into ATM Machine. As soon as you swipe the card, you will have a Select Language Screen Display as follows, in which you have to choose your Suitable Language. To select Language, press the button in front of the language or touch the language.
2. After selecting Language, you will have a screen display in the form below which you have to enter your password / PIN number. Enter Password / PIN Number and press Yes Button.
3. After entering Pin Number, you will have a screen display as follows, which will display different options in Left and Right Side. But you have to select transfer Card to Card Fund so you click on Transfer.
4. Once you click on the transfer, you will have a Screen Display which will have different types of Transaction Mode Show. But you have to transfer the funds, card to card, so select Card to Card Fund Transfer option.
5. When you select this option, you will have the following screen display on which you have to enter the card number of the card which means that you want to transfer funds to the account. After entering the card number press the Yes button. Here Card means ATM Card / Debit Card.
6. Once you have done Yes Button Press, you will again have a Screen Display to enter Payee’s Card Number once again, “Please Re-enter Payee Card Number”. You can enter Payee’s Card Number again by pressing Yes Button.
7. After the Yes Button Press, you will have Amount Screen Display in front of which you have to transfer Amount, Amount Fill and Correct Button Press.
8. One thing to note is that SBI has kept the card to Card Fund Transfer limit up to Rs 40,000 so you can not fund transfer more than that.
9. On Correct Button Press, you will see Confirmation Screen Display in which you will see the card number and Amount you entered. If all entered information is correct then Yes Button Press Confirm.
10. When you press Yes Button, you have a Select Account Type Screen Display in which you have to tell whether you want to fund transfer from either of the Current Account or Saving Account.
11. Select Saving Account as your account which is open is by default Saving Account.
12. After selecting the account type, your transaction begins to be started and gives you the Screen Show Please Wait.
13. As soon as your transaction is completed, you have a screen display as follows, which says that your transaction is complete. You can now collect your receipt.
Finally, press the Clear or Cancel Button on the keyboard given on the ATM Machine so that if any of your ATM Card information is saved in the ATM Machine, then it will be completely clear from the memory of the ATM Machine. So that your card can not misuse your ATM Machine by any means after you.
Here is an important thing to note that both Payer and Payee have the same ATM Card of the same bank. That is, if you have SBI’s ATM Card, then use this method only to transfer funds to another SBI ATM Card Holder’s Bank Account. If you transfer funds from SBI’s ATM Machine into Bank account of PNB Bank account Holder, then it will take 24 to 48 hours for the transfer. Therefore, this method should not be used for Interbank Transaction.