In this tutorial we will share how you can check your SBH online balance Enquiry using internet banking. SBH Online offers its Internet banking users many features and options to make their work easier.
If you do not have a net banking account at State Bank of Hyderabad, you can also check our guidelines that we can provide step by step information to activate online SBH account.
Check Balance on SBH Online Account
- Step 1 – Visit the official website on the online SBH page www.onlinesbh.com.
- Step 2 – Login with your desired username and password.
- Step 3 – After entering the certificate click on Login button.
- Step 4 – Now you can just click on the “Click here for balance” button which you can see in the snap below.
- Step 5 – If you want to check your last 10 transactions, you can also check here by clicking on the Transaction button.
- Step 6 – After checking for your online SBH savings make sure to logout the bank account balance.
How to Check SBH Online Balance with Missed Call Alert?
Follow the steps given below for more information. You can also check their missed call alert service balance.
- “REGSBH (Location) your account number” from the registered mobile number.
- Text this number to 092234-88888.
- After sending the message you will receive a text that you have successfully registered for the missed call banking service, successfully activated on your mobile number.
- You can then check your balance at any time through a missed call on 09223766666.
- You will get your current balance after a missed call.
(Example – REGSBH 2 5 7 and send it to 09223488888.)
Hope that SBH Online Balance Enquiry, You will get complete information for online balance check. If you have a query, you can ask them for help on their customer support number. If you like it, be sure to share it on your social wall.