If you want to learn the whole process of activating SBBJ online Net Banking Account, here we are giving you such information which can be very useful for you for the first time.
You should fill the offline line registration form of Internet banking and then submit it to your nearest State Bank Bikaner and Jaipur branch.
After submitting the net banking application, you will receive an account opening kit at your home address along with the password with SBBJ Net Banking login user ID.
To access your account dashboard, you will need to enter your user ID with the password received through the postal service.
How to activate SBBJ net banking Online
- Step 1) Visit the official website of State Bank. Visit the website of Bikaner and Jaipur at www.sbbjonline.in.
- Step 2) There are two types of login count which they give 1 corporate and 2 retail users.
- Step 3) Enter your user ID and password in the desired login count panel.
- Step 4) After entering the details you have to click on “Login” button.
- Step 5) Now you are on your SBBJ Internet online Internet Banking Dashboard.
- Step 6) You will check your balance and transfer funds to other bank accounts as well.
We are not an affiliate partner with State Bank Bikaner and Jaipur Bank to provide SBBJ net non-banking banking login details etc. in this article. So do not share your current or savings bank account, mobile, net banking details in the comment banks below. But if you see a question on this article, you can ask.
State Bank Bikaner & Jaipur Official Website: sbbjonline.in.