How to Register & Transfer Money from SBI Buddy App – State Bank of India (SBI) customers of State Bank of India can now easily transfer money through the help of their Smartphone. You need to download SBI Buddy App for this.
SBI Buddy App has been launched almost all of the main OS’s smartphones such as Android, Iphone. Today we will give you all the features of SBI Buddy App and all the tips to use it in this post.
What is SBI Buddy App?
SBI Buddy App is a Smartphone App in which you can make Money Send or Request to any other person. Even if the person who receives that Money Receiver does not have SBI Account.
What are the Features / Services of the SBI Buddy App?
1. Like the Paytm App, you can keep money in Buddy Wallet on SBI Buddy.
2. You can transfer money to your contacts who are connected to SBI Buddy.
3. You can send money in any bank account with the help of SBI IMPS (Immediate Money Service).
4. You can do Online Shopping, Movie, Train, Gifrs, Car Rental, Hotel Booking and Flight Booking, also on this SBI Buddy.
5. You can also pay Bill along with your Mobile Phone and DTH Recharge.
How to Download SBI Buddy App?
Depending upon the mobile, one uses, they can visit the Apple App store or Google Play Store and search for State Bank Buddy. There are various options like SBI app download for android, SBI buddy for windows phone etc., You can click on download the app. Else, give a missed call on 09021122222 and you will receive a link through SMS to download this app. Once downloaded, you need to sign up in this app.
How to Registering for SBI Buddy App?
First download the SBI Buddy App on your Smartphone. You can also download and install SBI Buddy Search in the App Store on the Google Play Store or Apple’s phone in your Android Phone.
⇒ After that open the SBI Buddy App. First of all, you will see a Tab where you choose your language.
⇒ Open the app and Signup by filling all the relevant details as mentioned below
1. Mobile Number
2. Email id
3. 4 digit numeric PIN of choice
4. OTP(One Time Password) received on the Mobile Number mentioned above
5. Security question
6. Security answer
7. Accept Terms & Conditions
8. First Name
9. Last Name
10. Date of Birth
⇒ Now Sign In by opening the app. You need to enter PIN every time to access the application.
How to Add Money to SBI Buddy App Wallet?
⇒ You can add 50,000 rupees to your SBI Buddy Wallet.
⇒ Click on Add Money to fill the money in the SBI Buddy App’s Wallet.
After that you will see a new tab in which you have to choose a method of filling money like Debit Card or Net banking. To add money you can use Net Banking Account or Debit Card of any of your banks.
How to Send Your Wallet Money to Any Other Bank Account in SBI Buddy App?
- You can send money from Wallet in any SBI Buddy App to any bank account. If your KYC form is Approved, you can transfer up to Rs 5000 in one day and Rs 25000 in one month.
- But if your KYC form is not Approved, then you can send only Rs. 2000 in an account.
- Click on Transfer to Account to send money to anyone.
- After that you will see a new tab where you have to write Amount as you want to send.
- In it you will see 2 options IMPS-MMID and IMPS-IFSC.
- If you want to send money to your MMID then choose IMPS-MMID.
- If you don’t have MMID then you can choose IMPS-IFSC option.
- After selecting that option, place the Receiver’s Account Number and Bank Branch’s IFSC Code there.
- In a few minutes the receiver will get the money.
Here we provide all info about How to Register & Transfer Money from SBI Buddy App. So if you like this post share more and more.