How you can Generate SBI Virtual Credit Card Online: At first, let’s see what SBI Virtual Credit Card is:
The SBI Virtual Credit Card is merely temporary credit card number. You can obtain this virtual credit card through the official SBI Portal. It is just like virtual credit card/ debit card, which you use for making online transactions to any Indian e-commerce portal.
How you can Generate SBI Virtual Credit Card Online:
How exactly Can I Use SBI Virtual Credit Card?
When you are shopping online, and you do not want to reveal your actual Credit Card/ Account information to the merchant, you use the SBI Virtual Credit Card. It is the new smart way of shopping SBI online.
Where can I use the SBI Virtual Credit Card?
Whenever you are making e-commerce transactions to Indian site, which also accepts Visa – you can use the SBI Virtual Credit Card.
SBI Virtual Credit Card:
The SBI Virtual Credit Card is also known as Electronic Card/ e-Card. The State Bank of India Virtual Credit Card is the smart as well as the secure way for making online transactions without even providing your account information to every merchant you’re doing online shopping with.
|Eligibility||All INB customers with Transaction Rights can avail this facility.|
|Card Type||Visa (May be extended to MasterCard Platform)|
|Currency of Issue||Indian Rupee only.|
|Minimum amount of Issue||Rs. 100/-|
|Maximum amount of Issue||Rs. 50,000/-|
|Frequency of usage (Single / Multi)||Single-transaction Card|
|Card Acceptability||At any merchant outlet that has facility for Online purchase.|
|Domestic / International||Domestic use only. (Valid for payment in INR in India, Nepal & Bhutan)|
|Card Validity||As soon as the transaction is completed. Or If the card is cancelled. Or Card is not used for 48 hours after creation. (Whichever is earlier)|
|No of cards per customer per day||No limit|
|Issuance / Maintenance Fee||NIL|
|Refund / Cancellation.||Once card is cancelled or expired, the lien marked shall be lifted and the unspent / unutilised amount will automatically be available to the customer for use.|
Benefits of Having SBI Virtual Credit Card:
There are numerous Key Features of SBI Virtual Card which makes it beneficial to users:
- By using SBI Virtual Credit Card (VCC), there is no risk of revealing the underlying credit and debit limits of your card to the merchant.
- It is valid only until 48 hours, maximum or says until the specific transaction is completed.
- You can quickly credit the card with desired amounts between 100/- to 50,000/- rupees and pay through the Internet Banking enabled the account.
- You just need to create the SBI VCC – no other setup is required.
- There’s no loss for obtaining the SBI VCC because it is generated by marking a lien on the account, and then when you make the transaction, then only it will debit the amount of money through the card.
How to Generate SBI Virtual Credit Card Online:
Here we are providing details with stepwise instructions to Create SBI Virtual Credit Card:
- First, go to the official SBI portal, i.e., onlinesbi.com
- Log in to your account through your Online Banking Account Username and Password.
- Go to the “Request” Tab.
- Select “State Bank Virtual Card”
- Among various options, select “Generate Virtual Card.”
- Then you have to enter the amount which you wish to debit for the funds in the Virtual Card.
- After doing such, you will receive 8 Digit Password through your registered mobile number, associated with the SBI Account.
- Enter the password in the shown field, and then you can see the Virtual Debit Card on the screen.
- You can see the image displaying Card Number, Expiry Date, Other Essential Details, etc.
- The SBI Virtual Credit Card is now ready to be used!
Essential Things To Remember While Using SBI VCC:
- Never share your SBI Virtual Card details with anyone else, but yourself.
- It is a single transaction card.
- It is valid until the transaction is over.
- The SBI VCC is accepted in India, Nepal, Bhutan for the credit card payments, that too in Indian Rupees.